2017年10月25日星期三

Junichi Hakoyama Photographer

                      Junichi Hakoyama

He is a Japan photographer who takes photos in black and white, his photos is highly contrast of black and white and street photography.Different from the rugged Daido Moriyama styles, he is well use of the beauty of the scene and a variety of chiaroscuro, turn a single character into one, so that the picture has a strange sense of silence.










In his photos, I can see a strong contrast of black and white with different lightings and all these combine together making a photo that looks very silence and quite. I did not know when lines in the street meet with black and white can form such a beautiful photo, I think this photographer is very good at finding street that the lines is interesting and smooth such that when it goes with black and white colour, it form a good photo and express out the emotions so directly. Before this, I think that black and white photos are often look very boring and plain, but after seeing his work, I find that actually black and white could be also interesting and I think this is the that I can learn from him that use methods to combine a single character into one that looks so unity.












没有评论:

发表评论