2017年10月12日星期四

Sarah Moon Photographer

                                                   Sarah Moon



Sarah Moon is a photographer from frence,she is a model earlier then she work as a photographer.
Her style of shooting photos is to use black and white and drag lens to create mystery and unique language for the photos. The photo that she take looks elegant but mystery as it looks like blur on the photos.








I can see that these photos looks mystery not only because of the colours but most importantly, the photography use drag lens to create a blurry feeling. I think this blurry feeling is like the space between realistic and imaginary. I think her photos looks like a poem, it is beautiful and when I see it, elegant when I feel it. The photos also have a sense of strange old feeling between growing and decay. I can learn from her by using different ways of shooting to brings out the style and emotions that touch others,









没有评论:

发表评论