2017年10月5日星期四

Tatiana Mikhina Photographer

        Tatiana Mikhina


Tatiana Mikhina  is a photographer based in Russia who has a particular love for nude portraits and studying the human form. Her work is mostly performance-based on expressing the sweetness and sadness of woman. Portraits in her quiet and soft lens, the modals look elegant and quite as oil painting. Her work is naturally sensitive to the performance of the slim girl emotions.











I can see that the photographs looks very dream in the first eye when I saw these photos, the colours is not very colourful but I can see that the colour used is all warm colour. I think this is to show the sweetness of the ladies in the photo. The lighting in these photo is wonderful as I can feel a sense of sadness in these photo with the lighting. I think the most importantly I can learn from her is to used photos to depicts a story. As you can see, the seven photos above depicts a love story between a couple.We can see that there is continuous in these photos, we know that this is a photo that talks about a stories. Dreamful and sweetness combine with a sense of sadness forming
 the photos and  we can already guess what happen in these photos and this is the part that I think is wonderful. When she can take good photos and also expressing out such good stories which I think I should learn from her.  




没有评论:

发表评论