2017年10月29日星期日

Steven Meisel Photographer

             
                                             
Steven Meisel


Steven Meisel is a American fashion photographer. He is one of the most iconic fashion photographers at all time. he uses simple ,clean and popular style to shoot all kinds of fashion photos. We can see from his photo that he is very powerful in creating the language in his fashion photos.










I can see that in his photos, there is different style in different photo that shows he is really a good photographer that can handle with different style of shooting.I think his photos goes very well with colours, when the photo is in a sad emotion, the colours goes darker and that is the importance of colour. The colour goes bright and vibrant when the photo is in a more relaxing emotion and I think it is not easy to compose such photos. I think his photo is a combination of colours and character that give people a very straight and simple feeling when we look at the photo and this is what I can learn from him, to let people know when I wants to express in a clean and straight way.

















没有评论:

发表评论