2017年10月12日星期四

Sun Jun Photographer

                                         Sun Jun

Sun Jun is a photographer from China, his photos is full of Chinese style and this is different from other photographers. Because he loves Chinese cultural, the photos he take looks more on the old Chinese style. His photo is combine with drawings to create a very in ordinary feeling. He is also very concerned about the scenes combination with stories.He wants people to give more attention to Chinese cultural thus he create photos that have Chinese feeling but involving new things and he is success as many people like his way of taking the photos.













I see that his photos have a very strong feeling of Chinese style. As I am also very interested in Chinese cultural and I like things that represent the antiquity I think that is where we are and I hope no one will forget our own cultural. In his works, I can also see there is new things added in thus it is somehow a combination of modern and old style of china. I will learn from him that always create things that keep what we want but also add things to make it interesting and creative. While keeping the traditional, also involving new things and keep on experimenting and trying, this effort is what I should learn from him.












没有评论:

发表评论