2017年10月20日星期五

Xiao Quan Photographer

                                                            Xiao Quan




Xiao Quan is a Chinese photographer. He takes photos with black and white colour. His photo is simple but real, that is what he see and he take without any other adding. The photo that he take although it is just one moment, but you will see a story inside if you look carefully.








I can see that in his photos, he did not use many techniques instead, he use very simple way of shooting photos. Although it is only black and white, we it feels very classic as the photos is old days photo. To me, I think every photos from the past represent a story whether it is a good or bad story, I think that is what a photograph contain. In his works, I see many stories and emotions. I think this is the part that I can learn from him that using very normal style of shooting photos but contain a meaningful story that people could see and understand.

没有评论:

发表评论